Dermatologist and specialist in Dermatological Surgery, with more than 11 years of experience. Since 2009 she has taught different classes at institutions such as the UNAM School of Medicine and the Autonomous University of Baja California. Dr. Daniela’s passion and experience led her to create the Mexican Trichology Association in 2016.
She has collaborated with different associations and clinics in Dermatology and Topographic Anatomy. Furthermore, she has served as a high-grade professor specializing in Oncological Surgery.
“I love my profession because it allows me to help other people have beautiful, healthy skin.”
Dr. Daniela Gutiérrez
Dermatologist and specialist in Dermatological Surgery
Dr. Daniela Gutiérrez is recognized as one of the most prominent dermatologists in her field in the region, thanks to her professionalism and dedication.
- Dermoscopy Training and Melanoma Prevention (Clinic Hospital, Barcelona).
- Nail Surgery (Freiburg, Germany)
- Hair Transplantation and Alopecia (Aesthetic Dermatology Center in Alicante, Spain).
- Medical Society of Hospital Angeles Tijuana.
- Dermatologists Board of Tijuana.
- Ibero-Latin American College of Dermatology.
- International Society Hair Restoration Surgery (IHRS)
- Council for Nail diseases (CND).