Results: DHI method gives our Certified Surgeons full control over the placement of the hair follicles in terms of angles, direction, and depth. This way ensuring that implanted grafts grow naturally and most importantly doesn’t look like a hair transplant.
WHY CHOOSE DHI GLOBAL MEDICAL GROUP FOR YOUR HAIR TRANSPLANT?
With the Direct Hair Implantation technique of DHI, the follicles are implanted one by one, directly in the area presenting hair loss. The implantation is done with the “DHI Implanter”, an instrument specially designed and patented by DHI with which the direction, angle, and depth of each graft is completely controlled.
Hairs are extracted from the sides and back of your head, hair that is resistant to the balding process. Once they implanted they will continue to grow naturally (without falling) in their new location. They can be implanted on the head, beard or eyebrow area.
Characteristics of Direct Hair Implantation
- Completelysafe: Each procedure is carried out using strict safety protocols to absolutely guarantee the welfare of our patients.
- Maximum Effectiveness:DHI assures between 90 and 97% effectiveness in the implantation of each hair. Compared to all other procedures, which average 60% success.
- Virtually Painless: DHI is a virtually painless procedure as tiny disposable instruments (1mm or less) are used
- Specially Designed Tools: Disposable instruments designed by DHI are used both for the extraction and implantation of the follicles. These instruments have a very small diameter (0.6 mm to 1.0 mm) that guarantees the best results in all procedures.
- Result: The tools used allow us to control the direction, depth and angle during the implantation procedure, so that the implanted hair maintains a natural appearance.
- Lifetime growth: Hairs are extracted from the sides and back of your head, hair that is resistant to the balding process. Once they implanted they will continue to grow naturally (without falling) in their new location. They can be implanted on the head, beard or eyebrow area.
- Onlycertified doctors: The entire procedure is carried out only by surgeons who have been trained and certified by DHI Global Medical Group. Before they can perform the procedure on a patient, doctors and nurses receive extensive and rigorous training in the art and science of hair restoration. In addition to this, surgeons must renew their certification each year based on the quality of its results.
Rapid Healing and Continuous Growth
The follicular units are removed with the DHI tool, which due to its tiny diameter design (from 0.6 mm to 1.0 mm), leaves no scars.
In our procedure there are no stitches or scalpels. The bleeding is minimal and healing takes between 3 and 4 days.